Sunday, January 22, 2012

Admin backlog.

Phew! So, just cleared up a few long-overdue roadblocks in our blogo-project. A few notes:

1) I just figured out how to make other people admins! Thank goodness. I'm a terrible person for that role. From now on, all of the "authors" of the site should be able to add new folks, change the format of the blog, etc etc. Maybe you can even grant other admin privileges? Hopefully. Let me know if people have any trouble with this.

2) I'm so sorry that some people were missed in my initial set up! I've been trying to make this a good place for us to catch up and post thoughts, but I'm afraid that school has made it hard for me to shepherd the site properly. If anyone else should be here and isn't, please please please bring them in!

Now. Until next time:


No comments:

Post a Comment