Saturday, October 8, 2011

Hello from Princeton!

Hi Strollickers,

I'm afraid there are a lot of updates on my life, so this post is going to be kind of a mess.

First of all, I moved to Princeton, New Jersey last week to start a new job. I am a computer programmer now. So far the job is pretty nice - I like the place I work and the people I work with. I've been thinking of going to grad school, but that won't be for a while, so Princeton will be my home for the next long while.

I don't know many people here yet. I'm hoping to become friends with people at work soon, which would be nice. I also go to Meeting, and I have ideas for other activities to do, but I still need to figure out what activities are in the area. I don't even have internet access in my apartment yet - I'm posting this from Starbucks.

You might have seen this on Facebook, but I also started dating someone named Katherine Roddy. I met her over the summer; she's a grad student in mathematics at UNC-Chapel Hill. That's pretty exciting; I think it's going well so far. So I'll be spending a lot of time visiting North Carolina in the next few months.

I think the most important point is, I am now within a couple hours of Haverford and New York City - to all of you who live around there, we should hang out! To everyone else - please visit soon anyway!

Noah

No comments:

Post a Comment